I have realized something. It is very easy to communicate with the people of the future, you’ll just have to wait a very long time for them to respond back. I’m writing this blog message now for people who are reading back through old blog entries. The site isn’t very big right now, but who knows, it might become big at some point in the future for one reason or another. I’m therefore sending this message to those people from that future who decide to read old blog entries. So, to you I say, CONGRATULATIONS, you’ve made it quite far back in the blog. There’s still a bit more to go, but not much.
As a reward for reading this far back, I will give you some of my predictions for the future, which for you, may have now become the present.
1. The first genetically engineered pets will go on the market. They will have some sort of feature like being glow in the dark, have two tails, be green, or possibly be some sort of hybrid. PETA will oppose this greatly.
2. All three systems will have some sort of motion detection.
3. The PS2 will outlive the ps3
4. Matter replicators like those seen in Star-Trek will have been invented (this is for the far future), will be hacked to make things other than food.
5. Although many other convenient and intuitive alternetives to walking will be invented and sold for affordable prices, Seguey will not lower their price.
6. The hover-car will still not be invented, but there will be comercial flights to the moon.
7. messages won’t be able to be sent back through time (if this is wrong, please post a comment to appear on the date of the publishing of this entry, if you can)
8. Smell-o-Vision will have a short revival, but soon be shown yet again to be a gimmick a few months later.
9. Text-Messages on cell phones will be replaced with Sound-Messages along with Sound-Chat, showing that no-one in the future remembers that cell-phones could do that since their invention.
(I would like to note that these theories are just guesses on my part and are there mostly for entertainment purposes, again mostly for the people of the future to laugh at how wrong I am about what ends up happening)
Ben would also like to add the following message to send to the future: “actually try and figure out how to make a BETTER Jetpack. There’ve been no innovations on Jetpacks for a while, and the current ones can only work for 30 seconds.”
Alright, now one more thing. If you’ve made it this far back in the blog, please post a comment saying you’ve made it. Remember, these messages will not only be seen by people in your future, but also in the future of that future.
Malec2b (Alec)Stumble it!